Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mayson's baptism

So my oldest girl turned 8 and that means it is time for her to do something special in our family, get baptized. She was so excited leading up to the day and then when it arrived she was jumping all around. Our time spot was the last at 4:00 pm and an unusual occurrence she was the only one from our ward getting baptized so it was a very special day. Thanks for all the friends and family that made the trip, you made It very special for Mayson.



This is her pose, so grown up.


This is with Jen's grandpa and father with all the girls.

Both great grandparents, Mayson is lucky to have two Great grand fathers and two great grandmothers still with us.

I like this picture.


A neighbor made this cake for Mayson, it tasted great too.


Getting her first scriptures.


Opening her presents, thanks for everyone that got something for her she was so surprised.


Jordan with Aunt Becky and Uncle Craig.




My grandparents talking to Jen's dad.




We had a full house, it was so much fun.


My wife can throw a party
















3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

now I am the one who is jealous. I wish I could have been there to be part of it. She is so cute and happy. What a great day to celebrate. Love you Thor.

Anonymous said...

I also love the pic with my mom and dad!! I also wish we could of been there. Mayson looks so beautiful. Love you Son!

The Thompson Family said...

She looks beautiful. Tell her Congratulations for us and we wish we could have been there. Love you.