Thursday, August 21, 2008

Duck, Tooth, and Missionary






Well I will start off with the tooth, Mayson lost her first tooth this week and it was funny how it happened. It was very loose but she would not let me pull it (I was going to do the dad thing and say I would do it on three and then pull on twoJ). So she was eating a carrot and ran to me and said “Dad my tooth is gone and I ate it”. She was upset because she was looking forward to putting it under her pillow. Jenn had her draw a picture of it and put that under and low and behold the fairy did come. Then for family home evening we decided to go to the library (Beau, a library is a place you can borrow books for free just in case you didn’t know) well there is a duck pond there so we had fun feeding them. Then lastly Jenny’s brother JC came home from his mission and the girls were real excited to see him until they actually did and then things were overwhelming for them, but it was good to see him.




















Jordan ate more bread then the ducks!

11 comments:

Tarika said...

Oh Ashlynne's outfit is to die for...I think that she is going to have quite the ecentric fashion sense if she continues to choose these types of out fits. And are you really sure Jordan isn't taller than Ashlynne? And when you said JC was the cute one...you weren't kidding huh?

Jen-Knee said...

okay, T has an excellent point and JC is very...I mean... I think that Jordan has to be as tall or taller than Ashlynne. We are going to need a picute on the subject.

Tooele Brezoff said...

She ate her tooth? ouch poor kid. Lucky for her the tooth fairy still came!

The Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures. Tell Masyon congrats on loosing her first tooth. Also tell JC hi for us. We miss you guys. We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

You could also look for it when it is expelled!!!!! Cute pictures Thor - I am such a proud mama!!!!

Sally said...

My brother ate his tooth once when it came out while he was eating a bowl of cereal. Your girls are so cute, they defintely look like Jenny!

Thor'sblog said...

yeah they do look like Jenn and I wouldnt have it anyother way she is hot!

Kory Jane said...

My kids always eat the bread when we go feed the turtles and ducks at the golf course, except my bread is usually green and moldy...hmm no wonder they never get sick.

melissa said...

Cute kids Thor, they are getting so big! Tell Jenn she should bring them over to play with Avenley, she would LOVE that!

Stac said...

I love that your daughter ate her tooth... I did that too. It wasn't my first tooth but it freaked me out. Next time try a starburst I bit into one with another tooth and it stuck to the starburst. (It might not work if she eats the starburst after...)

Seany said...

The father thing, when I tooth was loose, in my house was to get a towel to dry the tooth and the vice grip. No joke