Monday, July 14, 2008

Cancun Part 1



Okay, if there is one thing I have learned in my 31 years of sustained breathing on this rock is always listen to two people, these two people are your wife and your mother. So in response to my mother’s pleads to put some Cancun pictures and to do more blogging I present the following, please enjoy!










This is the view from our hotel window, yes it was as wonderful as you think.








This was one of my favorite buildings in Chichen Itza (see if you can find Josh)





Jenn and I infront of an observatory this whole place is awsome!!!



In front of the famos temple there.
They have some fascination with skulls.

7 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Yeah, some new pictures! Can you post the movie you guys made at Nelson's. I love you!

Thor'sblog said...

I tried but its way too big im going to have to size it down first

Tarika said...

YAY! New pics...so are you sure that it wasn't Jenn's obsession with skulls that made you take that pic?

Thor'sblog said...

Well she did take the picture and it was the only one she took so I will say that it might have had an influence

Tooele Brezoff said...

Thor
I like your photos, I like the skulls!
I can not think of anything whitty to say but if I do I will leave another comment!

Jen-Knee said...

Finally a new post...it's about time. Can't wait to see Part 2 of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! pictures. You did it Thor and your mama is so proud. Great pictures