Monday, April 6, 2009

Elder Holland

I know that this is a place for pictures of children and funny stories for family separated by miles can still stay in touch but I wanted to share something that hit home this weekend. For some reason conference snuck up on me this spring and I even forgot about Saturday morning session and didn’t feel ready to absorb any messages. Then Elder Holland’s Sunday talk happened and it was like a breath of fresh air. The sentiment and feeling portrayed through his words I would recommend anyone listening to it again. It was exactly what I wanted and needed.

http://broadcast.lds.org/genconf/2009/04/40/GC_2009_04_409_HollandJR___eng_.mp3

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I think you and Bryan are twins! did you read his blog?

It was a great talk! I look forward to reading it again!

Kory Jane said...

That is why you are such a great big brother. Setting the example for us. I also enjoyed Conference this year, I have been feeling like I need to get my butt in gear since Nauvoo...it is amazing how some things can make you want to be better. You do realize you will be here in two months right? I am so dang excited.

Thor'sblog said...

I saw Bryan's after I wrote mine I feel like the girl who came to the ball wearing the same dress as another girl, but thats ok beacuse it was a good talk. Kory, we are so excited to see everyone it is getting close.

Anonymous said...

Conference is over Thor!!