Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SNOW!!!




Ok, I hate this picture (I don't want to have anything reminding me of what it looks like outside) I hate the commute in snow. Yesterday it snowed and it snowed alot right at our drive home. Beau drove and did a good job keeping getting us to the mall safely. It took about and hour and forty five min to get to the mall where we meet for our carpool. It then took me about 30 min to get to the mall to my house. A distance I run all the time and do it in 25 min! I know we need the water and I don't want to complain but I looked at my golf clubs the other day and almost cried. :(

8 comments:

Tarika said...

Yeah I agree...I am about sick of the snow about two months ago when it started...so I think that I am moving to California. Do you think that Nelson could open a facility there?

Tooele Brezoff said...

snow is evil. it plots against us, it will find out when your leaving your house or have something special planned then just dump on you! stupid snow!

can you tell I really want a Mt. Dew!

Kory Jane said...

No to rub it in your face but....Corey went golfing the other day again. We had 77 degree weather last Saturday. I was thinking of you ;) I am glad that you got home safely. Love you big guy.

Anonymous said...

It can be a blessing to know how to drive in the snow!!! I'll bet Stacey is so glad that she did not have to drive in it. When snow happens, go to your happy place (Memories of Mexico) in your mind and visit there for awhile!!!

Alienfloyd said...

Dude! I love this crazy white stuff...I can't feel my fingers.

The Thompson Family said...

You should move to California by us. We had a beautiful day in the 70's and over Christmas break Jason and I went golfing twice. I hope the snow isn't too bad this year for you guys. We love you.

Ciera said...

Believe it or not, it is raining here in WY in January! Have you ever heard of that happening?

Anonymous said...

time to move on Thor!!!