Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ashlynne's Birthday

On Monday we celebrated Ashlynne's birthday, my little girl turned 4. That morning she woke up and went around telling everyone "happy birthday" it was cute. Then when I put her down I kissed her and said happy birthday Ashlynne and she said "happy birthday too daddy", don't you wish they would stay young. She was very spoiled and loved the presents and the cards she got from Grandma and Grandpa Rollins, Aunt Stacey and Uncle Jason, and Uncle Beau and Aunt Mellisa and her cousins.



















5 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Why do we live so far from each other? I would have loved to have been there and added three more kids to the craziness. But our upcoming move is no where near Utah. So who knows. Love you tons.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I also wish we were closer. Hey where is Jordan? I don't see her in any of the pictures. I am so proud of you Thor for posting blogs on a regular basis. It keeps me involved in your lives - Thanks!! I love you all and please give Ashlynne a hug for me.

Kory Jane said...

There is some shifting in the manager positions and so there will be an opening in an assistant manager really soon. Corey says our options will most likely be Versailla CA, Fredricksberg Maryland or South Bend ID. Both the CA and Maryland locations are kinda expensive so I am hoping we get South Bend. But we won't really know for maybe a couple more weeks. Nothing definate yet, but Corey thinks it will be sooner than later.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Happy Birthday!!
nice new back ground!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday to Ashlynne! She is such a pretty little girl. Samm has already started talking about getting to see her cousin Mayson this summer.