Tuesday, May 27, 2008














Okay wow what a long weekend it started when Jenn and I went to The Cure on Friday. Most of the friends I went with have already blogged about it but I’ll put my spin on it. I mostly went for my wife who is a bigger Cure fan then me. I do like most of their songs and know a fair share of them. I went in excited but I was blown away by them. They are an older band each close or at 50 years old (sorry mom and dad but that’s old for a rock band). They played for over 3 hours. That’s right boys and girls they were amazing. If you get the chance do yourself a favor and go. This is not to mention that the lead guitarist was wearing 6 inch high heel boots for all that time.





















Then on Saturday I took Mayson, Ashlynne, and Jordan on a hike with Bryan and his brother kinda of a daddy daughter hike. We went up this canyon call Adams Canyon and it’s not a super easy hike but all the kids did great. I had to carry Jordan all the way so it wasn’t super easy for me either. The hike was gorgeous I have never seen the canyon so green. It was like Oregon stopped to say hi to Utah. Everyone had fun and the girls are asking when we can go on another hike. It rained all day on Memorial day so I just ran and we cleaned the house.



This is Bryan's brother I just wanted to show The kids


some of the hike was difficult


8 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

So now that we have gone to The Cure are we going to see NIN next??

The hike looked fun sorry you had to carry your little one the whole time. just think now you have super strong arms!

Thor'sblog said...

No I am sorry the cure is great NIN is out of my league the only reason I would go is as a paid body guard for Bryan

melissa said...

Awe cute! Too bad we didn't make it.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Thor I have 5 bucks and a Caffine free Mt Dew. Will that be enough?

Jen-Knee said...

Sounds like a great weekend, especially the concert. Your friends must be so cool.

Kory Jane said...

Boy Thor, you sure make my weekends look boring!! That was a great workout I bet carrying kids the whole time. Good resistance training. I am so glad you got a blog!!! Too bad we don't live closer because I would have sent Corey with you!!

The Thompson Family said...

Fun Thor! Do you remember when we helped carry Mayson and Ashlynn up the lower falls trail in YNP. We miss you guys. Love you

Alienfloyd said...

The hike was sweet, it was probably the highlight of my weekend...kinda makes WOW and TV seem less than stellar.